Reimagine what you can do for your customers with HCI on VxRail
In the data era it has been proven that technology must move at the speed of business. Organizations of all types and sizes are not just looking to implement technology to compete, but they are readily embracing it. Enterprises are adding new workloads every day as they reimagine transformation. And these workloads demand a new generation of features, flexibility, and power.
Built for VMware environments, VxRail has always provided the fastest and simplest path to transform operations and modernize data center infrastructure. However, as companies today are looking to become more agile, new VxRail features have been added to the mix.
Three areas that have been updated to guide transformation are:
• VxRail HCI System Software – the ability to self-deploy and extend lifecycle management further up the stack to include more of your VMware and NVIDIA ecosystem
• Next generation PowerEdge nodes – curated integration with new PowerEdge servers
• Improved compute capabilities – the ability to expand the data center easily from the core to the edge to the cloud
With HCI, siloed resources are a thing of the past. You can help your customers adeptly leverage compute and storage resources that are all virtualized in the same nodes. With VxRail you can empower your customers to move beyond infrastructure management, strategically addressing their business and workload needs. In essence, HCI now becomes the cornerstone of the data center and the business.
The bottom line is that by guiding customers toward a modern HCI development path you’re doing the following for them:
• Reducing the complexity within the data center
• Optimizing their business spend
• Reducing TCO
• Increasing application productivity of the application workload
There’s good reason that Dell Technologies has seen over $6B in revenues from VxRail sales from over 12,000 customers in the past five years. For partners already providing VxRail solutions and services to customers, this is a great time to reengage in discussions with customers. For partners who are considering getting into the HCI game, there has never been a better time to get involved by taking the Dell Technologies HCI competencies training.
To learn more about HCI on VxRail visit Dell Technologies here