Did you know that Dell Technologies and Microsoft have been delivering joint customer solutions for over 25 years? Not only does this afford you the opportunity to achieve truly transformative digital change for your customers, but a pathway that accelerates the process, too.
Indeed, from the core to the edge to the cloud, Dell Technologies and Microsoft solutions have proven to be the premier choice for digital transformation for enterprises of all sizes. That’s because this unique partnership allows solution providers to provide their customers with the most secure, innovative, and scalable solutions to solve their customers’ challenges wherever they are in their transformation journey.
Why this partnership works for you and your customers
When you introduce your customers to Dell Technologies solutions for Microsoft, you’re not only providing a portfolio of cutting-edge technology to choose from, you’re also providing:
Expert support across the entire stack: Hardware support to software support, Dell Technologies and Microsoft working together means you enjoy a single access point to expert engineers who can solve your customers’ most complex challenges. Also, service tickets can be transferred between the two companies to allow for seamless management.
Single console management: Dell’s industry-leading platform management tools work well with Windows System Center and Windows Admin Center, as does Azure Solutions HCI, giving you and your customers a single management console for your PowerEdge and Microsoft environment. Also, with Azure Arc, Windows Admin Center can easily snap in to an existing solution, which means you can quickly and seamlessly scale out to all locations from a single control plane.
The unmatched strength of two enterprise portfolios: Accelerate your customers’ IT transformation and data center modernization with purpose-built hardware and software solutions; this, in turn, eliminates their need to manage multiple vendor contracts.
A closer look at how this partnership works
Talking to your customers about how well this partnership can work for their line of business is this easy:
Just look at how Dell solutions are purpose-built for . . .
· Microsoft Data Platform: Simplifies deployment, integration, and management of the Microsoft data platform, including SQL Server, and accelerates time-to-value for better service delivery and business innovation.
· Microsoft Azure Stack HCI: Built on software defined compute, storage, and networking features of Microsoft Windows Server 2019 to deliver a fully productized, validated, and supported HCI solution.
· Microsoft OEM Software: Microsoft Windows Server and SQL Server OEM help your customers meet the availability, reliability, and performance goals of all their business-critical applications.
· Microsoft Azure: With its 21H2 expanded both management and governance and Arc services, including SQL Machine Instant, AI, ML, Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD), Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS). Azure Cloud services delivered to ASHCI nodes.
· Azure Stack Hub: This has been developed for customer that want cloud native apps but for whatever the reason may be, cannot be connect to the cloud
· Microsoft Azure Stack: Affording you single vendor support, pro-deploy, as well as pro-support for all customer needs which, in turn, accelerates time to value.
Together, Dell Technologies and Microsoft will stop at nothing to achieve success for you and your customers
When it comes to understanding the many benefits of this partnership, one need not look any further than Windows 11, which is specially designed for hybrid work:
· Productive: Simple, powerful UX to improve employee productivity and focus.
· Consistent: App compatibility and cloud management make adoption easy.
· Collaborative: A smarter way to collaborate with Microsoft Teams integration.
· Secure: Zero-trust OS to protect data and access anywhere.
All of Dell’s commercial PCs come with Windows 11 and Teams-certified Dell displays and accessories:
· Microsoft 365 integration: Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, Outlook
· End-to-end service: Modern deployment- ProDeploy Plus, Modern security- Carbon Black, Modern management- Microsoft InTune, Modern support- ProSupport Plus, Asset Recovery & Recycling
Furthermore, you can easily enable customer innovation with the latest PowerEdge servers featuring Windows Server 2022 and Dell OpenManage, providing deep integration into Windows Admin Tools.
And for customers looking for the best in security, utilize Dell Technologies thin or hybrid client with a VDI connection based on the Dell Integrated System for Microsoft Azure Stack HCI.
Reduce complexities and solve your customer’s challenges with Dell and Microsoft
With the industry’s broadest infrastructure portfolio and a long-standing partnership with Microsoft, Dell can provide you with the innovative solutions you need to achieve transformative digital change for your customers.