As data becomes increasingly spread across on-premises and colocation data centers, various public clouds and edge settings, today’s multi-cloud reality is a complex undertaking for the average enterprise.
With the industry’s widest technology portfolio, consistent tools, expertise developing open ecosystems, and industry-leading data storage capabilities, services, and supply chain, Dell Technologies is in a unique position to assist the modern solution provider, Cloud Service Providers and hyperscalers with managing their customer’s multi-cloud strategy.
Introducing higher levels of automation
Dell Technologies is embracing high levels of automation, making its infrastructure solutions programmable to fully support containers and modern applications with developer requirements like Kubernetes, VMware Tanzu, and Red Hat OpenShift.
Containerized apps are worth highlighting, as they are really transforming IT and modern application. Here, Dell has partnered closely with VMware to deploy VMware Tanzu to transform how partners build, deliver, manage, and securely run their customers’ applications with consistent operations across private, public and edge locations.
Increased visibility and control
· When your customers adopt intelligent systems with continuously modern experiences that work together and independently, they will quickly realize rapid digital transformation and productivity. Take advantage of cloud eco-system flexibility with multi-cloud enabled software to help your customs build innovative breakthroughs with their data, wherever it resides
· Leverage extensive capabilities as tasks are automated, with the leader in the server automation race
· Build easy automation into your customers IT operations with Dell’s adaptable software architectures to boost productivity and reduce risk.
· Scale software as and when it is required
· Establish the path to success for full automation with Dell’s comprehensive strategy
With increased visibility and control, your customers will enjoy seamless experiences and intelligence. Dell solutions that fall under this umbrella category include:
· APEX as-a-Powered by Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors
Finding the right partners to secure data
To further enhance Dell’s multi-cloud future, the company recently launched two new offerings in partnership with public cloud providers AWS and Azure:
To boost access to its data protection offerings for public clouds, Dell has released Dell PowerProtect Cyber Recovery for Microsoft Azure.
Additionally, Dell unveiled its new CyberSense for Dell PowerProtect Cyber Recovery for AWS offering. This allows customers to use adaptive analytics, scan metadata and complete files, as well as implement machine learning and forensic tools to detect, diagnose and speed data recovery.
Now your customers can use the same Dell suite to enjoy data protection wherever their workloads are.
Dell’s strengths in storage, servers, hyperconverged infrastructure, PCs and supply chain help today’s solution providers, cloud service providers and hyperscalers deliver a true multi-cloud environment for customers.
Learn more about Dell Technologies’ extensive cloud and as-a-Service offerings by visiting here.