The hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) market is experiencing tremendous growth. Specifically, there is a lot of potential with HCI at the edge, with large amounts of data being created, processed, and analyzed at the edge with AI/ML, IoT connected devices, and more, being incorporated into modern enterprise’s growth plans.
As a solution provider, you can help your customers adopt HCI to support increased workloads and simplify deployment to better meet business demands with VxRail.
VxRail: The premier HCI solution for VMware
Dell VxRail is an HCI solution jointly engineered with VMware to support VMware environments. The partnership continues to leverage the engineering innovation that has helped their customers run their most demanding workloads over the last six years and will continue to drive a robust roadmap together.
The VxRail advantage stems from their unique and highly differentiated VxRail HCI System Software, which consists of multiple, integrated software elements that extend VMware native capabilities to deliver a seamless, automated, operational experience.
The value VxRail provides your customers is to:
· Remove complexity with automated operations via unique VxRail HCI System Software.
· Simplify operations through native integration with vCenter and VMware Cloud Foundation.
· Optimize infrastructure with consistent ease of use while lowering exposure with full stack lifecycle management.
· Constantly improve processes by rapidly integrating new VMware updates with 30-day synchronous releases.
Extend the benefits of HCI to the Edge for your customers
With VxRail, you can simplify your customers’ edge strategies by automating and operating those environments the same way you manage core data centers. You can use VxRail to tailor hybrid and multi-cloud environments to each of their specific needs.
Furthermore, you can rely on VxRail to optimize multi cloud deployments running container orchestration solutions on premises. This will accelerate your ability to rapidly provision resources and provide infrastructure as code to your customers’ developers.
Customers are increasingly choosing Dell VxRail: Leverage the opportunities that come with partnering with Dell Technologies
When you partner with Dell Technologies to deliver VxRail to your customers, there are many benefits and opportunities with serving as the seller:
· Better meet your customers’ IT needs: Earn trusted partner status with VxRail by providing solutions to solve a wide variety of customer needs as well as other end-to-end capabilities for a long-lasting customer relationship.
· Drive a multi-cloud reality: Customers will be able to expand their landscape with VxRail and enjoy the flexibility to run a variety of cloud native/K8s platforms across multiple clouds.
· Land, expand, and refresh: HCI allows customers to grow as business needs evolve, making it prime for repeat purchases. Refreshing earlier VxRail platforms which are going out of warranty in the coming quarters makes for an easy upsell.
· Rebates & new business incentives (NBI): Earn lucrative rebates and incentives while choosing how to include services to your deals.
· Lucrative MDF programs to support lead generation campaigns: Take advantage of pre-designed and approved marketing content to open doors and create demand.
· My rewards: Engage in activities throughout the sales life cycle, claim sales, and redeem points for rewards and experiences (not available in all regions).
VxRail sets the pace for HCI adoption because customers value the seamless experience jointly created by Dell Technologies and VMware. Generate profit for your business and peace of mind for your customers by offering a comprehensive range of services and VMware expertise by including value-added services like consulting, deployment, support, managed, cloud, and education services for a complete solution.